Monday, March 9, 2015

9 months and going strong!

Can't believe that I've already been serving for 9 months!!  I've been very terrible about updates on my status here!  But let me explain - ...no there is too much. Let me sum up:  
 
I have been in a countryside city called Nonsan for a month and a half with my awesome companion Elder Baker from Farmington, Utah who has been out for 6 months now.  We have a cute little branch with about 35 members.  
 
We walk a lot everyday (miles and miles) talking to the people on the street who for some reason have either seen us countless times, or for the first time.  We occasionally will run into foreigners on the streets and just wonder why in the world they are in a small city like Nonsan.  
 
We met some new investigators this last week that are college guys and we played basketball with them - we were way out of shape and practice but they still thought that we were incredible haha.  
 
I am ever slowly learning the Korean language and I love the people here!!!  I'm really excited for the next transfer with Elder Baker and the chance I have to be serving in this awesome area!!! 
 
Hope you are all doing great!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment